Prevent the issue causing Facebook stickers to appear in gallery.
Issue: Since the last update some of Android users are facing weird bug which creates so many folders in their Gallery app and per folder there is a Facebook sticker. This creates such a large number of Albums (Folders) on the gallery app that it makes hard to find the albums that we really care about.
Fix: We are going to hide the folder that contains all those folders with the stickers so our Gallery app wouldn't list them.
- 1: Download "ES file explorer" from the play store, It's free.
- 2. Go to the gallery, select one of those sticker photos (not the album).
- 3. From option go to details and you can see the location of that sticker file on your device.
- 4. Point to that address in ES file explorer. In my case the location was (Mobile memory/temp_sd /Android/ data)
- 5. Select the folder "data" and hide it. (Hide option is available at the top of the ES explorer menu options)
Please note that if you're unsure about the location of the mentioned folder and steps given didn't fix your issue, please hide "temp_sd" folder from Phone and external memory both. Now restart your phone and open gallery, they must have vanished!